I Got A Blogger Award From A Fellow Blogger!
This is my very first blog award given to me by a fellow blogger! I am so excited and honored that Colette chose me as one of the recipients.
This is the Honest Scrap award presented to me by my wonderful friend, Colette at A Buckeye Girl Reads. It is for those bloggers who write from the heart. The rules are to pass it along to seven bloggers and then list 10 honest things about myself.
Here are those deserving of this honor, bloggers who write from the heart and touch me because of it.
In my own words: I appreciate all of you and these are some of the reason- Many times you make me laugh, sometimes you make me contemplate life, the universe and even reality itself, sometimes you make me argue and defend a book I love that you don’t love (you know who I’m talking to here) but always & especially I appreciate your honesty. I enjoy the time I spend reading your blogs with your unique thoughts and ideas. I am grateful for all the time you take to review books, make recommendations and answer my questions. You are all terrific people that I am honored to have met. (And our conversations on Twitter can’t be beat!)
1. Susi from The Geeky Bookworm
2. Kenda from Lurv a la Mode
3. Caroline from One Book Away…
4. Katie from Katie Babbles About Books & More
5. Jodie from JoJo’s Book Corner
6. Stacy from Stacy’s Place on Earth
7. Wendy from The Book Lush
**I know it is only meant to go to 7 other bloggers but I just have to do an Honorary Awarding to Book Pushers Anonymous! E_BookPusher, Has_Bookpusher & Lou_BookPusher are great bloggers & offer some of the best twitter conversation I ever had! So Check out their Blog & Tweet them Hello – Let them know I sent you!
10 things about me:
1. I collect tea-pots, Llama sculptures (some are more like figurines) & Religious Symbols.
2. I was a Teen-Mother.
3. I cried at the end of the book Grimspace by Ann Aguirre
4. I love Deadliest Catch (bordering on addiction – I even visit the forums!)
5. When I am not reading I am usually watching History Channel International, The Discovery Channel or The Science Channel. But I’ll rarely pass up the chance to watch the Food Network.
6. I was born, raised and still live in Miami, Florida with the sun on my face & my feet in the sand!
7. When I was a Teenager & into my early 20’s I read books about Serial Killers (Fiction & Non-Fiction) because I was planning to become a FBI Profiler. (I even applied)
8. The other books that sat next to the ones above were Anne Rice’s Vampire Chronicles
. 9. I love paintings of Angels
10. I was a Free-Lance Wedding Planner while working a regular full-time job & going to school full-time until I was 25 and my body wouldn’t let me do it anymore.